Friday 13 January 2012

How Important Is English In Our Life?

Honestly, I made this article to fulfill my schoolwork. My IT schoolwork. But no matter what, it’s really important to all of you to read this article. This article is gonna tell you how important is English in your life. This is not a valid article, but it’s only kind of my opinion about English. Maybe it’ll help you to find out the importance of English. So, happy reading…



English IS a very important thing for us. You can see that about ten years ago, if there’s anyone who can speak English, it’ll be a rare thing. Such as an extra ordinary thing. But now, people who can speak English is not a special thing. Because now, to speak English not only a surplus, but it’s a MUST. It happened because from year to year English become very important for every single part in our life. It’s because we live in a global advance, right?
So, for now on, we supposed to speak English.

The question now is, WHY English become very important in our life?
I’ll start from myself. I’m just an ordinary student. But, I absolutely think that English is very important, because I don’t wanna think local. Because I have to think global. You have to reset your mind set if you think that you’ll spend whole your life only in your country, only in your country. Throw that primitive think! Hellooo??? There’re SO MANY places in this whole world that you can visit! And it’s not an impossible thing that you’ll visit one of them. And if you do, of course you can’t just stop speaking with other people because you don’t understand their language. That WHAT is English for.




If you ask me, “Do you really think that you’re able to go to other countries?”. My answer will be, “YES. I’m going to London in the future”. Be optimistic guys. Everything IS possible!

Ever heard about scholarship to another country? Do you know what is one of the condition to get that scholarship? You must got score 550 in TOEFL test. That prove us that English IS important. Besides scholarship, you can also realize that every single account—facebook, twitter, yahoo messenger, etc—are using English as an introduction. Right?

And if you chat with people around the world, what language will they use to speak with you. Yup, English. They won’t speak Spanish, or Korean language, or even Japanese language, no. But they’ll speak English. That’s one more reason WHY English is important.



So, what else can I prove to you that English IS important in our life?

No comments: