Sunday 10 February 2013

Old and Latest Arts of Mine

This is my arts, arranged based on from the oldest until the latest arts I've made...
Enjoy the ride Landers! 


This is Amanda. A main character in one of my short stories. She's an Indonesian, lives in Jakarta with her two (twin) brothers and two (twin) little brothers. I've never show the story to anyone except to my besties and my cousin... Maybe oneday I'll publish it 


Because I'm one of Harry Potter's stories fans, so don't be mad if I made a Harry Potter's girl version. LOL.


I have no purpose on drawing this one. Just doodling hehe. But maybe I just want to try my new drawing sign (look at the right down corner). Look like a fox? Well actually it's a squirel... I have a bit history with that animal :3 I will reveal it one day... soon! 


This is my fave latest arts. LOL. Play Harvestmoon game (Back to Nature), and you'll know who is Cliff...


(The insane conversation in my wild mind) 
Me : Cliff! Stop it! Gimme back my glasses! (trying to take back my glasses)
Cliff : No way. Take it if you can, my dear~ (pulling my hand make me become closer to him
 and... CHU. he kissed me )
Me : Cliiiiiff!!! (>///<) You're going to make me murdered by your fans! 



Oh dear, Oh God, Oh my, he called me MY DEAR!  (ignore this)


No comments: