Monday 4 February 2013

My Journey - Part 1

Hi Landers! (finally I got a term to call you guys~ LOL)
Since I have my own world, which means probably I have my own land in my life, so I'll call you guys as 'Landers' (from Sendi's Land) hohoho 
How's life? Hope everythings fine! Even better~
Btw this time I want to share about my journey... Well, actually I'm NOT YET a traveller, but I love being a traveller 
So, if you don't mind, here I present : My Journey...
Enjoy the ride Landers! 




Jan 30th, 2013
Finally, FINALLY I went to Singapore! 
After a long time I waited for this, my office give me a Fam Trip to Singapore aaaannnddd...
+ a trip by CRUISE too! OMG! What a great gifts!
I thought all of that were just dreams, but they're not! They're TRUEEE!!! Oh lucky me~
Actually, I waited for every FREE trips to ANYWHERE hehehe 
Here I'll show you, these are the photos while I'm in My Journey :

Me at Changi Airport, Singapore.
We arrived at Singapore around 05.00 p.m. (local time). Singapore is one hour earlier than Jakarta.


Arrived at Harbour Front!


Me infornt of the Money Changer (really looked like a beggar )


After check in cruise, we still have time to explore the Vivo City. 
So, I went to many places there  Fighting! Go away tired!


Aaand while exploring Vivo City, I found a beautiful park.
It's near the Starbuck. Then after a while we went back to the Harbour Front (well actually it's in the same building) to go to the ship.


This is the pass card that you will get if you are cruising. Your passport will be detained, and this card will be your passport on board 9also while you're having a shore excursion), your cabin key, and your identity in the ship. So you must take care of this card, or otherwise you will have trouble with it. And all the payment in the ship will also use this card (no cash payment will be available while on board) by swaping the card...


(Before)
This is my cabin while cruising. I'm together with the others (four pax in one cabin!). Limited space heh? 

(After)
I slept on the top :| 


Oh well, at least I have an awesome jorney at all 
Still want to know about My Journey? I'll update it ASAP Choico~ But not now...
I have to go back home since it's already 05.00 p.m. right now (office hours is OVER! YEAH! )
See you on the next post Landers! 





SPOILER for the next posts :

*) Places In The Ship While Cruising!
*) Shore Excursion In Kuala Lumpur!
*) Extended at Singapore!
*) Live a Night at China Town, Singapore!
*) Visiting S.E.A. Aquarium at Resort World!
*) Crane Dance at Resort World!
*) Simple Trip In The Morning (The Merlion, Marina Bay Sand Hotel, Singapore Flyer)!
*) Changi Airport is AWESOME!



No comments: