Wednesday 6 February 2013

Jakarta, Full of Flood

Dear Landers,

Here I report you some horrible news from my town. Jakarta, Indonesia's capital city, a town where I live... A few minutes ago, here in my office is raining heavily. And only about thirty minutes, my town become full of flood. Now, I don't know how can I go home... 
Someone please help meeee!!! 
The latest news I got, the flood has reached Sarinah and Gunung Sahari (places near my office). And that's worst. That means the way to my house is CLOSED. Well, that's why I'm still here, in my cozy office, avoiding the heavy rain, but still don't know what will I do if the rain decided to stop.
Right now I really want Floo Powder or at least Portkey is TRUE. I NEED it... Harry, did you hear me??



Now my imagination are disturbing my mind. So, for you Landers who can't handle my insanity, back off! LOL. If there even no Floo Powder or Portkey, maybe I'll try to find Saphira to fly me home (of course I'll ask Eragon's permission first). Or I'll ask Gandalf to send his eagles to pick me up. Or I'll explore my office, maybe there's kind like Chamber of Secrets, or a cupboard that will bring me to Narnia... Or or or maybe Harry will lend me his broomstick? You know, his Nimbus 2000 or even his Firebolt. 





     

But don't you Landers think that playing Jumanji while I'm thinking how I'll go home would be great? Maybe I should ask my partner in office to join too. Hmmm... o yeah! I NEED to find a Silvertongue! He or she can read me stories and send me to places I wanted to be there. That's quite a good idea  What do you think Landers? Visiting District 12 to see Peeta is also fine for me...  Or asking Cullen's family to run me home (NO, I rather ask them to run me somewhere else LOL)? That will be awesome! 

STOP!
I should stop this or this post will never end... 
Ok, Landers... Let's come back to the real life. Here I report you some pictures of my town : Jakarta, Full of Flood.

Terrible...

We even need boats.

Horrible, isn't it?

This is the center of my town.

Landers, you know? What makes me proud with those people in my town? They keep going to their offices, going to their schools, keep doing their activities eventhough the flood and heavy rain disturb their way... Awesome, aren't they? 

They never surrunder... Because we know, we still have hope...

Thanks for those who have helped us facing this disaster. We really appreciate their help...

And thanks for those who pray for us...

Pray for my town. Pray for the people. Pray for Jakarta.
We still have HOPE Landers, just believe that we have...
Never surrunder!
FIGHTING JAKARTA!




A person who live in Jakarta 
with thousand hopes in her mind for this town,
Sendi

No comments: