Wednesday 22 May 2013

Joshua & Dindott's Anniversary

Hello Landers!
How's life? Hope everything's going fine.
Btw, so sorry for not posting stuff these days. Geez, it's a bit busy in RL 
And I also change things in my blog too, since I think that my blog needs refreshment 
This time I want to tell you that this month is MAY! Well, everyone knows that.


SIIING... 


Anyway, that's not the point. The point is : it's JOSHUA & DINDOTT'S ANNIVERSARY! 




After on May 4th is Conan's birthday, and on May 13th the Twins Harries being 20 years old, now it's timw for me to prepare for the most fave couple of mine's anniversary! Yeay! 
I have a mission of giving them something. I've been working this project about a week. And I hope they'll like it 
I'll post the project here once done. I promise you guys! 
But please don't think that I'm doing a 'huge' project. No, I'm not. It's not that complicated. It's just a simple suprise for them... That's all.
O yeah, I forgot to tell you guys why I really love this couple. Their love story is awesome. When you know the story of them, you'll definitely say "Omg, it's impossible! That was only happened in fairy tale!". Yeah, that was the first comment I said when the first time I read their story. The most interesting fact about their relationship that they know each other from omegle. You know? The most f*cking b*astard chatting place where you'll find pervert and nasty people. Omg, I can't get it.
And btw they're going to celebrate their 3rd Anniversary on May 26th later  They've been running their relationship over almost 3 years with thousand miles distance. Indonesia to England... 
Wanna know further about their story? Check it out on Dindott's blog guys. Here's the link : Kotak Merah
I love them, I love how the way Dindott wrote the story of her life, I love all about them. Try to seek out their story and you'll know why I said, "It's just like in fairy tale".

And for some informations, here is the link of my fave posts from Dindott's blog :



Those are the story of them. Others posts in her blog is also usefull stuff to check out.
So, what are you waiting guys? Come visit her blog! 
Ok, that's all. See ya on the next post Landers! 



No comments: